Monday, January 26, 2009

CSI actor Gerald McCullouch Involve in Real Life Crime

Actor Gerald McCullouch, who plays Bobby Dawson on the hit CBS show "CSI," was attacked while riding the NYC subway at 2a.m. He was using his laptop on the train, when someone attempted to take the laptop from him. McCullouch who is also a trained boxer was able to fight off his attacker. That was when the mugger took out a knife and tried to stab the actor. Luckily, the blade glanced off of his jacket and police came in to subdue the mugger. I am glad that the actor was not seriously hurt in this incident, but I have to say that I have never heard of him before today. I am a fan of "CSI," but I don't know much about his character, Bobby Dawson. Fans, can you give me more information on the actor, his character on "CSI," or the incident by leaving comments

No comments:

Post a Comment